Looking for jet ski rental in Tampa? You’ve come to the right place! This guide will tell you everything you need to know about renting jet skis in Tampa, from where to find the best jet ski rental companies to what to expect in terms of pricing.
So, whether you’re a local looking for a new way to enjoy the water or a visitor looking for an exciting activity to add to your vacation itinerary, read on for all the info you need!
How much does it cost to rent a jet ski in Tampa?
Jet ski rentals in Tampa start at $85 per hour. You can also save money by renting a jet ski for a few hours. Jet skis can accommodate up to three people, so it’s great fun for couples or small groups. Tampa also has plenty of great beaches and waterways, so you’re sure to have a lot of fun!
The Best Jet Ski Rentals in Tampa
If you’re looking for the best jet ski rentals in Tampa, you’ll want to check out some of the top rental companies. There are many different places to rent jet skis in Tampa Bay, and each one has its own unique benefits.
1. Paramount Water Sports
Jet ski rentals are also available from Paramount Water Sports. They provide discounts for groups, as well as a wide selection of jet skis to select from.
2. Tampa Watersports
Tampa Watersports is another great option for jet ski rentals. They offer a variety of different jet skis, and they also have a number of different package deals available.
3. Jet Ski Rentals of Clearwater
Jet Ski Rentals of Clearwater are an excellent alternative for people looking to rent jet skis in Tampa.
|Paramount Water Sports||CCP Pointe Marina, 601 S Harbour Island Blvd|
|Tampa Watersports||3050 N Rocky Point Dr W|
|Bay Breeze Paddle Adventures||7700 W Courtney Campbell Causeway|
|Turbo Jet Ski||7700 W Courtney Campbell Causeway|
|Sun Coast Boat Rental||4533 Castaway Dr apt 3|
|EZ Dock Tampa||1600 E Busch Blvd|
|Florida Jet skii||6709 Camden Bay Dr|
|Clearwater Jet Ski Rentals||1300 Cove Cay Dr, Clearwater|
|Tampa Water Sports Rental||9127 Freedom Hill Dr, Seffner|
|Florida Water Rentals||W Courtney Campbell Causeway|
|Sunshine Jet-Ski Rental||6499 34th St S, St. Petersburg|
How to Rent a Jet Ski in Tampa?
- Research different rental companies in the area to find the best prices and selection of jet skis.
- Check reviews of the companies online before making a decision.
- Call the company to reserve a jet ski for the day or week you would like to rent it.
- Be sure to ask about any necessary paperwork that needs to be completed prior to renting, such as a driver’s license or credit card information.
- Plan to arrive at the rental location early on the day you wish to rent the jet ski, so you can fill out any required paperwork and get a brief tutorial on how to operate the machine.
- Wear appropriate clothing for riding a jet ski, such as a bathing suit, sunscreen, and a life jacket.
- Be sure to follow all safety rules and regulations while operating the jet ski, and return it in the same condition as when you rented it.
- Enjoy your day on the water!
Helpful Tips: for an unforgettable jet ski ride, we recommend 9 must-see locations in Tampa!
Must-see spots for jet-skiing in Tampa
Tampa is home to some of the best jet-skiing spots in Florida, and we’ve got the inside scoop on where to find them.
1. Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay is home to many different kinds of wildlife, including manatees, dolphins, pelicans, seagulls, and a variety of fish. The bay is also a popular spot for fishing, boating, and sailing.
2. Bay Pines Marina
This marina is located in St. Petersburg, just west of Tampa. It offers a great view of the Sunshine Skyway Bridge and the Gulf of Mexico. There are also several restaurants and bars in the area, making it a great place to spend a day or night out on the town.
3. Clearwater Beach
Clearwater Beach is one of the most popular beaches in the Tampa area. It is known for its clear water and white sand beaches. There are also several restaurants and shops in the area.
4. St. Pete Beach
St. Pete Beach is located just south of Clearwater Beach. It is known for its beautiful sunsets and its convenient location to downtown Tampa. There are several restaurants and shops in the area as well.
5. Anna Maria Island
Anna Maria Island is a barrier island located south of Tampa Bay. It is known for its pristine beaches and clear blue waters. There are also several restaurants and shops in the area.
6. Siesta Key
Siesta Key is a barrier island located south of Sarasota. It is known for its white sand beaches and crystal clear waters. There are also several restaurants and shops in the area.
7. Fort De Soto
Fort De Soto is a state park located in Tierra Verde, just south of St. Petersburg. It offers a great view of Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. There are also several restaurants and shops in the area.
8. Honeymoon Island
Honeymoon Island is a state park located in Dunedin, just north of Clearwater. It is known for its beautiful beaches and clear waters. There are also several restaurants and shops in the area.
9. Caladesi Island
Caladesi Island is a state park located off the coast of Clearwater Beach. It is only accessible by boat or ferry. It is known for its pristine beaches and clear blue waters
Best times to visit Tampa
The best time to visit Tampa is from December to April, when the weather is warm and sunny. The city gets busy during these months, so be sure to book your hotel in advance. If you’re looking for a cheaper time to visit, try May or June, when the weather is still pleasant but there are fewer crowds. Tampa’s rainy season runs from July to November, so if you don’t mind a little wet weather, this can be a great time to find deals on hotels and attractions.
10 Facts about Tampa
- Tampa is a city located in the U.S. state of Florida on the Gulf Coast.
- The city has a population of 377,165, according to the 2016 U.S. Census Bureau estimate.
- It is the county seat of Hillsborough County and is the largest city in the Tampa Bay area.
- Tampa was founded in 1824 by John C. Fremont and incorporated as a city in 1855.
- The economy of Tampa is based largely on tourism, agriculture, construction, finance, healthcare, government, and military activities.
- The Port of Tampa is the fifth busiest port in the United States based on cargo tonnage, and is the largest port in Florida.
- Tampa International Airport is the city’s main airport, and serves as a hub for Silver Airways and Southwest Airlines.
- The city is also home to MacDill Air Force Base, which is headquarters for United States Central Command and United States Special Operations Command.
- Tampa is home to several professional sports teams, including the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League, the Tampa Bay Rays of Major League Baseball, and the Tampa Bay Lightning of the National Hockey League.
- The city is also host to numerous cultural attractions, such as the Florida Aquarium, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, and the Lowry Park Zoo.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you need a license to rent a jet ski in Tampa?
A: Yes, you need a license to rent a jet ski in Tampa. There are many Jet Ski rental companies in the area that will require you to have a license.
Q: Do you need insurance for a jet ski in Florida?
A: Yes, you are required to have insurance for a jet ski in Florida. You can get insurance through your rental company or through a separate provider.
Q: Can you drive a jet ski at night in Tampa?
A: No, you are not allowed to drive a jet ski at night in Tampa.