If you’re looking to add a little excitement to your vacation, consider renting a jet ski. St. Augustine Beach is the perfect place to enjoy this thrilling activity. Here’s everything you need to know about jet ski rental in St. Augustine Beach.
How much does it cost to rent a jet ski in St Augustine Beach?
St Augustine Beach jet ski rental rates start at around $100 for a half hour. For a full day of rental, expect to pay around $300.
Discounts may be available for longer rentals. Always check with the rental company for their latest rates and promotions.
The Best Jet Ski Rentals in St Augustine Beach
There are plenty of great places to rent jet skis in St Augustine Beach, but there are a few that stand out above the rest. Here are our top three picks for the best jet ski rentals in St Augustine Beach:
1. Raging Water Sports
If you’re looking for a great selection of jet skis to choose from, Raging Water Sports is the place to go. They have a wide variety of jet skis available for rent, so you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for you.
2. Beaches Marina
Beaches Marina is another excellent option for jet ski rentals in St Augustine Beach.
|Beaches Marina||250 Vilano Rd|
|Raging Water Sports||220 Nix Boat Yard Rd|
|Anastasia Watersports||850 Anastasia Park Rd|
|Summer Breeze Boat Rental||200 Nix Boat Yard Rd|
|Jet Ski Rentals St. Augustine||3020 Harbor Dr|
|Bluewater Adventure||117 Dockside drive|
|St. Augustine Boat Rentals||76 Dockside Dr #110|
|Ancient City Sport Fishing||3070 Harbor Dr|
|Rivers Edge Marina||65 Lewis Blvd|
How to Rent a Jet Ski in St Augustine Beach?
Here’s everything you need to know about how to rent a jet ski in St Augustine Beach:
- Choose the right company: There are many different companies that offer jet ski rentals in St Augustine Beach, so it’s important to choose one that is reputable and has a good selection.
- Book early: If you want to ensure that you get the jet ski rental that you want, it’s important to book early. Many companies require a deposit to hold your reservation, so be sure to factor this into your budget.
- Read the fine print: Be sure to read all of the fine print before renting a jet ski. This includes things like age restrictions, weight limits, and what type of insurance is required.
- Have fun!: Renting a jet ski is a great way to enjoy a day on the water with family and friends. Be sure to follow all safety guidelines and have a blast!
Helpful Tips: for an unforgettable jet ski ride, we recommend 5 must-see locations in St Augustine Beach!
Must-see spots for jet-skiing in St Augustine Beach
St Augustine Beach is the ideal location for jet-skiing no matter whether you’re a thrill seeker or just like to dip in the water from time to time. The beach’s gentle waves and sandy shores are suitable for both beginners and experts, making it an excellent place for both beginners
1. Anastasia State Park
Anastasia State Park is located just north of St Augustine Beach, and it has more than two kilometers of beachfront for jet skiing. The park offers several launch sites, making it simple to get on and off your jet ski.
2. Jet Skiing at Vilano Beach
South of Anastasia State Park is Vilano Beach, which offers another wonderful location. Vilano Beach has a vast and open beach that is ideal for individuals who want to get rid of their inhibitions.
3. Butler Beach
Butler Beach is a calm beach resort on the south coast of St Augustine Municipal Beach with white sand and shallow water. It’s well-known for its mild waves, making it ideal for beginners.
4. St Augustine Beach
For those who want to stay in the center of town, St Augustine Municipal Beach has jet skiing right in the middle of downtown. The beach has a variety of launch points and is home to several restaurants and bars, making it an ideal place to eat after a day on the water.
5. Matanzas Inlet
Matanzas Inlet is a man-made channel that connects St. Augustine Beach with the Intracoastal Waterway and is located south of St. Augustine Beach. Jet skis may explore the waterway and take in the sights of the surrounding area.
Best times to visit St Augustine Beach
- The best time to visit St Augustine Beach is from March to May. The weather is warm but not too hot, and there are a variety of activities to enjoy.
- June to August is the busiest time at the beach. If you’re looking for a more relaxed atmosphere, consider visiting during the shoulder seasons.
- September and October offer some of the best weather conditions for swimming, sunbathing, and surfing. However, hurricanes can occasionally disrupt travel plans during this time of year.
- November to February is the off-season at St Augustine Beach. However, this can be a great time to visit if you’re looking for deals on accommodations and activities. The weather is cooler during this time of year, so be sure to pack accordingly.
10 Facts about St Augustine Beach
- St Augustine Beach is the oldest city in the United States, founded in 1565 by Spanish explorer Pedro Menendez de Aviles.
- The city is named after Saint Augustine of Hippo, the patron saint of explorers.
- St Augustine Beach is located on Anastasia Island, just south of downtown St Augustine.
- The island is home to several popular beaches, including Crescent Beach and Vilano Beach.
- St Augustine Beach is also home to the St Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, which offers tours of the historic lighthouse and exhibits on maritime history.
- The city is a popular destination for fishing, with several charter companies offering trips offshore and inshore.
- St Augustine Beach is also known for its surfing, with several popular surf spots located on the island.
- The city is home to a number of annual events, including the St Augustine Seafood Festival and the St Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum’s Pyratecon.
- St Augustine Beach is located just north of Florida’s Space Coast, making it a popular destination for rocket launches.
- The city is served by the St Augustine Airport, which offers flights to and from Orlando and other major Florida cities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you need a license to rent a jet ski in St Augustine Beach?
A: No, you do not need a license to rent a jet ski in St Augustine Beach. You must be at least 18 years old with a valid ID to rent a jet ski.
Q: Do you need insurance for a jet ski in St Augustine Beach?
A: No, you do not need insurance to rent a jet ski in St Augustine Beach. You will be responsible for any damages to the jet ski while it is in your possession.
Q: Do I need to have experience to rent a jet ski in St Augustine Beach?
A: No, you do not need experience to rent a jet ski in St Augustine Beach. We will provide you with a brief orientation on how to operate the jet ski before you go out on the water.