Looking for a way to have fun in the sun? Why not try jet skiing on Miami’s beautiful beaches? Jet ski rentals are a great way to explore South Beach and North Beach!
We can help you find jet ski rentals for an hour or a day, so you can spend as much time on the water as you want.
How Much is It to Rent a Jet Ski in Miami?
The cost of jet ski rental in Miami varies depending on the type of jet ski, how long you want to rent it for, and where you rent it from. Generally speaking, prices start at around $100 for an hour-long rental.
What is the Best Place to Rent a Jet Ski in Miami?
There are many great places to rent a jet ski in Miami! If you’re looking for cheap jet ski rentals, we recommend checking out South Beach or North Beach. Both of these beaches have plenty of options for jet skiing, so you’re sure to find a place that fits your budget.
The Best Jet Ski Rentals in South Beach Miami
If you’re looking for the best jet ski rental in South Beach, we recommend checking out the following places:
1. BouYah Watersports – Miami Beach Marina
Address: 300 Alton Rd Pier A, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Review by Stacy: “We had a great hour on the bay. We were able to simply rent a jet ski right away. THEY DID NOT TAKE A DEPOSIT, which I appreciated. One of the staff rode out with us to ensure we were safe and entertained us with some interesting tricks. For just $210 per hour, my spouse and I took turns riding solo or together. We had a fantastic time.”
2. Bluewater Miami Jet Ski Rental
Address: 865 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Review by Jason: “We were first-time visitors, and Jeronimo and Louis were fantastic guides and instructors. For any first-timer, I highly recommend it. We went to an island with Louis, where we had the opportunity to relax while taking in Miami’s downtown from the sea. We saw a tiny baby manatee that was incredible.”
|Jet Skis in Miami||300 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139|
|Jet Ski Rental Miami Beach||800 West Ave|
|Bluewater Miami Jet Ski Rental||865 Collins Ave|
|BouYah Watersports - Miami Beach Marina||300 Alton Rd Pier A, Miami Beach, FL 33139|
|Jet ski Tours of Miami||520 West Ave Dock: A, Miami Beach, FL 33139|
|Ocean Watersports||1127 Washington Ave|
|BouYah Watersports||1601 Collins Ave|
|Jet Ski Rental Spw||1680 Michigan Ave|
|Budget Jet Ski Rental Miami||150 Ocean Ct. Miami Beach, budgetjetskirentalmiami.com|
The Best Jet Ski Rentals in North Miami Beach
In North Miami Beach, we recommend checking out the following places:
1. Sunny Isles Beach Water Sports
Address: 18001 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Review by Annalea: “Josh was fantastic! We took the test to get our license. All of the guys were really nice and welcoming. Kept all of our stuff safe in the check-in area behind. This isn’t a typical rental company where you just have a tiny space to ride a jet ski. You receive plenty of chances to go as fast as you want because you travel quite far out and around. Thank you for providing such an amazing experience!”
Review by Vanesia: “The jet ski was fantastic! One of them took the kids out for rides and assisted us throughout the entire procedure. He also waited until we were ready before leaving.”
|Jet Ski King||16701 Collins Ave, North Miami Beach, FL 33160|
|Nava Ski Riders||1031 NE 166th St, North Miami Beach, FL 33162|
|Sunny Isles Beach Water Sports||18001 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160|
|Island Vybz||15600 Collins Ave|
|H&M Jetski’s rental||n/a|
|Miami Beach Flyboard and Jet Ski Rentals||n/a|
What to do in Miami besides jet skiing?
There are plenty of things to do in Miami besides jet skiing. You can hit the beach, check out some of the amazing restaurants, or explore the city.
Miami is a great place to visit year-round, so there’s never a dull moment. Whether you’re looking for adventure or simply want to relax, you’ll find everything you need in Miami.
How to Rent a Jet Ski in Miami?
Ready to hit the waves? Here’s how to rent a jet ski:
- First, decide where you want to rent your jet ski from. South Beach and North Beach are both great options for jet ski rentals.
- Once you’ve decided on a location, check out the prices of different jet ski rental companies. Prices will vary depending on the type of jet ski, how long you want to rent it for, and where you rent it from.
- Call or email a company as soon as possible to reserve.
- To charge you for the rental, be sure to give them your credit card information.
Helpful Tips: for an unforgettable jet ski ride, we recommend 6 must-see locations in Miami!
1ST Location: Miami River
Amazing views of Miami landmarks from the water: Brickell City Center, The Ivy at Riverfront, Port of Miami, Brickell Key, Financial District, A1A Coastal Byway.
2ND Location: South Beach
The South Pointe Park Pier is one of the most popular spots in Miami Beach. It’s located at the southernmost point of the Miami Beach Barrier Island, providing stunning views of both the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay. The pier is a great place to relax, stroll along the boardwalk, fish, or just enjoy watching the sunset.
3RD Location: Flagler Memorial Island
Flagler Memorial Island is a public beach in Miami Beach, Florida. The island is located at the southernmost end of the city, just north of Key Biscayne. It is home to several popular attractions, including the Cape Florida Lighthouse and the Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park.
The island was named after Henry Flagler, who built the Overseas Railroad, which connected the island to Key West. It was purchased by Miami-Dade County in 1925 and is now part of the Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park, a popular tourist destination. The park includes an offshore reef that attracts divers and fishermen, as well as secluded beaches for swimming, surfing, and picnicking.
4TH Location: Sunset Lake
Sunset Lake is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Florida. The lake is surrounded by white sand beaches and the water is crystal clear. There are also many restaurants and bars in the area that offer a great view of the sunset. There are also many activities you can do here, such as swimming, kayaking and fishing.
5TH Location: Haulover Sandbar
Visitors to Haulover Sandbar can choose from a variety of different activities and attractions, including volleyball, snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, paddle boarding and more.
6TH Location: Virginia Key
Virginia Key is a barrier island in Biscayne Bay, to the east of the mainland in Miami-Dade County, Florida. The island is home to the Virginia Key Outdoor Center and also contains a natural area with coral rock outcroppings. The outdoor center offers a variety of programs and activities, including kayaking, canoeing, sailing, fishing, and windsurfing. The natural area is perfect for hiking, bird watching, and picnicking.
Nearby Jet Ski Rentals
Best times to visit Miami
The best time to visit Miami is from December to April, when the weather is warm and sunny. However, this is also the busiest time of year, so you’ll need to book your trip well in advance.
If you’re looking for a cheaper vacation, try visiting Miami from May to November, when the weather is still pleasant but there are fewer tourists. Keep in mind that hurricane season runs from June to November, so if you’re looking to avoid any possible disruptions, it’s best to visit during the shoulder months.
10 Facts about Miami Beach
- Miami Beach is a coastal resort town in Florida, United States.
- It was formed on March 26, 1915.
- Biscayne Bay and Miami are separated by natural and artificial barrier islands, which form a breakwater that protects the city from the elements; this is known as the Everglades Barricade.
- Miami Beach is also a popular tourist destination, with more than 15 million visitors in 2017.
- The commercial core of South Florida is located around the area known as South Beach, which covers the southernmost 2.5 square miles (6.5 km2) of Miami Beach and downtown Miami, as well as the Port of Miami.
- Miami Beach’s estimated population is 92,307 according to the most recent United States census estimates.(2019 U.S. Census).
- In 2017, Hurricane Irma caused significant damage to Miami Beach, resulting in the evacuations of over 70,000 residents and the closure of all public schools for two weeks.
- Miami Beach is a prime destination for celebrities, models and the rich and famous who enjoy luxurious parties at trendy nightclubs.
- Miami Beach’s Art Deco Historic District was added to the National Register of Historic Places on May 11, 1979, becoming the largest single contributing property ever added to the National Register of Historic Places in U.S. history (the district received this distinction only four months after its official addition). The full-block Heineken Building features an art deco series of terrazzo outdoor stairwells entwined by two large mosaic murals depicting dancers that were created by artist Max Fleischer under contract to Heineken.
- Miami Beach is governed by a commission-manager form of government. The city commission consists of five commissioners who are elected at large and a mayor who is elected by plurality vote in a separate election; all serve four-year terms (the mayor is term-limited to two consecutive terms). The city manager is appointed by the commission to serve as its chief administrative officer, overseeing the day-to-day operations of the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does it take to jet ski from Miami to Bahamas?
A: It takes about an hour to jet ski from Miami to Bahamas.
Q: Where to drop off jet ski in Miami beach?
A: You can drop off jet ski at any of the jet ski rental companies in Miami Beach.
Q: How old do you have to be to rent a jet ski in Miami?
A: You must be 18 years old to rent a jet ski. You will also need a valid driver's license.
Q: Can you jet ski in the ocean in Miami?
A: Yes, you can jet ski in the ocean in Miami. However, you should be aware of the strong currents and waves. It is recommended that you jet ski with a partner.
Q: What is the climate in Miami?
A: The climate in Miami is tropical.