Looking for the cheapest jet ski rental in Key West? Look no further! This guide will show you the best places to find affordable jet ski rentals in Key West, Florida.
There are a few things to keep in mind when searching for jet ski rentals. First, always call ahead and make sure to ask about discounts. Many rental companies offer discounts for groups or longer rental periods.
Second, try to rent during the week rather than on weekends or holidays when rates are typically higher. Finally, be sure to ask about any additional fees that may not be included in the advertised price, such as fuel surcharges or mandatory insurance fees.
How much does it cost to rent a jet ski in Key West?
This is a difficult question to answer as it can depend on a number of factors, including the specific jet ski rental company you use, the time of year you rent, and how long you plan to rent for. That said, jet ski rentals in Key West typically range from about $100-$200 per hour.
The Best Jet Ski Rentals in Key West
There are a few great places to rent jet skis in Key West and the surrounding areas. Some of the best include:
1. Sunset Watersports
This company offers a variety of watersports rentals, including jet skis. They offer discounts for longer rental periods and have a convenient location.
2. Key West Jet Ski Rentals
This rental company offers discounts for online bookings and has a wide selection of jet skis to choose from. They also offer free delivery and pick-up within the Key West area.
|Key West Jet Ski||1107 Key Plaza #114|
|Sunset Jetski & Waverunner Tours||2801 N Roosevelt Blvd|
|Jet Skis Key West||1200 4th St #223|
|Ibis Bay Jet Ski Rental||3101 N Roosevelt Blvd|
|Barefoot Billy's Watersports||700 Waddell Ave|
|Ski Key West||5001 5th Ave|
|Sunset Watersports||201 William St|
|Sunset Watercraft||2801 N Roosevelt Blvd|
|Fury Water Adventures||0 Duval St, Naval Air Station Key West|
|Fury Key West Watersports||631 Greene St, Naval Air Station Key West|
How to Rent a Jet Ski in Key West?
- Before you can rent a jet ski in Key West, there are some important things to know. First of all, jet skis are normally rented by the hour or the day, so make sure you have enough money before jumping on board.
- Also, keep in mind that most places require renters to be at least 18 years old and carry a valid driver’s license. Additionally, they may also insist that you watch an instructional video first before renting out a jet ski.
- In general, your experience will be much better if you take time to learn about the local regulations for riding a jet ski beforehand. You should also always wear a life jacket, which is required by law. And finally, make sure that you follow all the safety rules to avoid accidents or injuries.
Helpful Tips: for an unforgettable jet ski ride, we recommend 3 must-see locations in Key West!
Must-see spots for jet-skiing in Key West
Surrounded by warm sea waters and flanked by gorgeous beaches, this city is an excellent destination for anyone who loves water sports or simply wants to relax on one of the many pristine beaches that dot the area. Whether you want to tour historic landmarks or just lie back and enjoy the sun and sand, there’s something for everyone here. Here are a few must-see spots for jet skiing in Key West:
1. Smathers Beach
This breathtaking stretch of white sands is located along South Roosevelt Boulevard and is perfect for both families with young children as well as couples looking to soak up the sun. Jet skiers will love the calm waters and ample space to explore, and there’s also a playground and picnic area if you want to take a break from the action.
2. Higgs Beach
Located on the southern tip of Key West, this beach is well-known for its excellent surfing conditions. If you’re looking for a challenge, jet skiing here is definitely for you. The waves can be quite high at times, but that just adds to the fun.
3. Fort Zachary Taylor State Park
This state park is home to one of the best beaches in all of Key West, and it’s a great spot for jet skiing. With plenty of space to explore and scenic views to take in, this is truly a one-of-a-kind experience that you won’t want to miss.
Best times to visit Key West
The city of Key West is located in the Florida Keys. It’s renowned for its beaches, bars, and entertainment. Duval Street is a bustling commercial street with open-air cafés, bars, and stores. The southernmost point buoy marks the continental United States’ southern boundary. The Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum preserves the writer’s house and writing workshop next door.
- Spring and fall are the best times to visit Key West, when temperatures are moderate and there are fewer tourists.
- Winter is also a good time to visit, as long as you don’t mind the occasional cold snap. December through February is the peak season for tourism, so hotels and attractions will be more crowded during this period.
- If you’re looking for a quiet vacation, it’s best to avoid the summer months when tourist crowds swell and temperatures climb into the 90s (Fahrenheit).
10 Facts about Key West
- The southernmost city in the continental United States is Key West, which lies on the tip of Florida.
- The lovely Sunset Celebration, a nightly street party with music, food, and dancing, takes place in Key West.
- The laid-back attitude and easygoing lifestyle of Key West are well known.
- Key West has a rich history dating back to the early 1800s when it was first settled by American pioneers.
- The city of Key West, located on the southernmost tip of Florida, was formerly a major naval base and played an important role in the American Civil War.
- Key West is home to the Ernest Hemingway House, a popular tourist attraction that was once the home of the famous author.
- The Key West Lighthouse, which is one of the most recognizable monuments in the city, is located in Key West.
- Key lime pies are made with fresh key lime juice and a graham cracker crust in Key West, Florida.
- Fishermen and boaters from all around the world flock to Key West, which is known as a great fishing and boating destination.
- Key West is a colorful and unique metropolis that has something to offer everyone who visits.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Yes, jet skis are allowed in Key West. A: No, you cannot ride a jet ski from Miami to Key West. The waters between the two points are too treacherous and there are no safe places to stop along the way. A: Yes, you can take your boat to Key West. There are a number of marinas located throughout the island, where you can dock your vessel and enjoy all that the island has to offer. A: There are a number of ways to get around Key West, including walking, biking, taxis, and public transportation. If you are looking for the most convenient and affordable option, however, we recommend using the Key West Shuttle.
Q: Are jet skis allowed in Key West?
Q: Can you ride a jet ski from Miami to Key West?
Q: Can I take my boat to Key West?
Q: What is the best way to get around Key West?
A: Yes, jet skis are allowed in Key West.
A: No, you cannot ride a jet ski from Miami to Key West. The waters between the two points are too treacherous and there are no safe places to stop along the way.
A: Yes, you can take your boat to Key West. There are a number of marinas located throughout the island, where you can dock your vessel and enjoy all that the island has to offer.
A: There are a number of ways to get around Key West, including walking, biking, taxis, and public transportation. If you are looking for the most convenient and affordable option, however, we recommend using the Key West Shuttle.